Best Labels I've Seen

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chateau Joe

Snowbelt Fermenter
Reaction score
I have mentioned these labels in other threads. I have finally got the specs. My LHBS also does a u-vin business. He has been on a search for press on labels that peel off easily. These really do the trick. I soaked a couple today for about 30 minutes in warm water and they peeled right off. The brand is Planet Label and the code for the labels is LT150-6UR. These things come off 1000 times better than Avery labels.

My LHBS gets the labels from WB Mason.

And they stay on well still right?

Yup! They press on like any avery label.

I soaked 2 bottles for a half hour in warm water. One came right off and the other came off with some scratching with my thumb nail. The second one still had some glue residue so I threw it back in the water for moment then used an abrasive sponge for the remainder. So very easy.

As for a link just Google, Planet Label LT150-6UR. If you have a WB Mason near you, they also carry them. That is where we buy it.

http://www.wbmason.com/aboutus/locations.html

Last edited:
How do you make your labels with them. I take my design and have them printed and they need a jpeg or PDF file to print them. I create them in paint.

How do you make your labels with them. I take my design and have them printed and they need a jpeg or PDF file to print them. I create them in paint.

Just transfer the picture to word or powerpoint or publisher and print them

They appear to use the Avery 5164 template that many of us use with True Avery Labels.

How do they hold up to being chilled in the fridge on a hot day when bottles sweat though?

Back