Beer Quiz

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smiley32.gif
You sound smarter also!

Since I have a very good supply of wine in cellar or bulking and if my friend hooks me up with the kegging system I will start making some beer this year as i had some from my daughters friends father and they were spectacular. I dont like many bottled beers but everyone of his was awesome.

masta said:
smurfe,
If you are into clone brews please check out the link on the link below from www.maltose.com This place is in CT near wade and I have made 8-10 of their clones using the kits put together by them. The recipes in the books "Beer Captured" and " Clone Brews" all include instructions for extract, mini mash and all grain. They have developed recipes for 317 differentbeers to date!

http://www.maltose.com/Beer/beer_clonekits.htm

Looks very interesting, a bit on the pricey side. They have some obscure kits there though that you can't find elsewhere. Edited by: smurfe

They are a little pricey there but I guess that they have to cover the work they have invested in designing all those kits. They are about 15 minutes from me but I go to another place as they are so busy that I have to hang around 15 minutes just to buy an airlock.

Dude! Good job! Even with the guesses....

Now, since you love beer, what is stopping you from making MUCH BETTER BEER than you buy? Masta, Smurfe, and I can help you out!

Dean said:
Dude! Good job! Even with the guesses....

Now, since you love beer, what is stopping you from making MUCH BETTER BEER than you buy? Masta, Smurfe, and I can help you out!

I'm a total newb at making wine. I just got delivery of my 4th kit. I do want to try the beer soon though. Maybe that will be next. I'll have to start doing my homework to see all I'll need. I would absolutely love it if I could make a good Canadian Lager or Mexican style beer like Carona or Pacifico.

Back