Beer fast

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll counter with this: because he wasn't sitting around drinking extra beer, was he out doing more active things? was he not having a bunch of chips/nuts/pretzels with his beer anymore?

i find its my inactivity and poor food choices, not a beer or two, that makes my weight fluctuate.

If you burn 2500 calories a day and you consume less than that you will lose weight. This guy's fast is very calorie light, at around 1100 calories a day. If he was to drink 3000 calories of beer a day he would get fatter (and be really drunk all the time).

As in: Adopting a diet of bare subsistence in hopes of promoting internal cleansing, spiritual growth and personal awakening, all the while measuring their progress by the relative “gluey” and “sponginess” of what the rest of us are happy to glance at and flush.

As in: Shut the hell up, already.

A popular fast alternatively called “The Lemonade Diet” or “The Master Cleanser” has participants subsisting on nothing but a cocktail of lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper, with a morning enema of tepid salt water to break up the routine.The beer is a strong, dark, malty lager and is known as liquid bread. Traditionally, it was brewed by the monks for the periods of fasting in Lent and Advent. Mr Wilson has brewed his own bock-bier for the project.

Latest posts

Back