Baron’s Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY!!! PWP!!

That's a cool Machine!! i gota get me one of them !! Yep do!!! Thanks fer the Advise!
smiley1.gif
. Yep ain't nice to go to all the trouble makin beer and at bottling time!! to Loose it cause of broken bottles!!!
smiley19.gif
. I'll keep and eye or 2 out fer a capper machine like that!!! Thanks again for posting a Pic. of the Capper now i know what to look fer!!!

I have convinced one of my daughters to start taking more pictures during her summer break. Hopefully, we will start updating the pic soon.
smiley32.gif

Like I said, George does have that style capper, he just doesn't have the picture in the on-line catalog. He will know exactly which bottle capper it is.

I discovered the trick to getting it to release the bottle after capping. It was a hassle until I figured it out. Once you have pressed down on the cap twice, per instructions, you then need to raise the handle slightly and pull the bottom of the bottle away from the capper in an upward motion.

Back