Barbeque

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nice cold bottle of Post Familie White Muscadine would fit that meal of roast chicken and vegetables well.

smiley33.gif

Once a Cookshacker, always a Cookshacker!

Waldo, go see Papa Shaka at the big eating house dilly down on Bill Clinton Boulevard on the river. I can't think of what they call it. He will show you his Cookshack setups and let you buy some good BBQ.

I hope he is still there.

smiley20.gif

Will take that under advisement Hippie. If I survive my surgery tomorrow I will plan on it. Really hate to get caught on "THAT" Boulevard though. Oh, my surgery ! I was diagnnosed about two months ago with a disease, I believe it is called " Brauns Squeedis" and the only treatment know to be effective is major surgery. The symptoms are that your b....tt hole looks so much like your face that your bowels dont know which way to move......Really Serious Stuff !!

OK Guys/n Gals, was really cataract surgery and all went fine. Got me some Darvocet so I may try adding a couple of them to maybe a gallon of my peach wine. I figure that way if it makes me drunk and I fall down it will not hurt
smiley36.gif

I am very glad it all went well. Be careful with that Darvocet, it makes me spew chunks. I didn't know you have some peach wine. We should work out a trade. The date is on another post. I was beginning to wonder if you were having hemorhoid surgery!!!

smiley36.gif

Ahhhh the 23rd...I thought you were refering to the 23rd year of my 24 year life span duhhhh!!! I just started the peach about 2 1/2 weeks ago, I racked it from primary last Sunday. What did you have in mind for the 23rd.

2005-08-18_001652_peach.jpg

Waldo,

Glad surgery went well, and those Darvocet, last time it took one I was so sick I couldn't even stand up.....I'll just stay with Advil.

Been kind of busy, hard to keep up with you guys!!

Ramona

I have to be at the Arkansas Asthma and Allergy Clinic on tuesday morning the 23rd. Got anything to swap? If not, I reckon you will get the best deal!

smiley36.gif

Alas....I will be back working...If you get a chance though you can run by my workplace with maybe a couple of samples hehehehe

My ole daddy told me a long time ago that there were two things I should never do.

!st is to never sweat on company time and 2nd to never take a c..p on my time.

How about filling out a job application for another company while at your desk? Would daddy approve?
smiley2.gif

Hippie, no insult intended. It is just the way I approch
work. Very carefully. It has be known to keep me tied up
for as long as 14 hours in a single day.
smiley5.gif

You will soon learn to appreciate my humor.
smiley36.gif

Work sometimes keeps me up all night. Sometimes meaning about half my life.

smiley5.gif

Back to "Q"....once again thanks to HIPPIE for putting me onto
COOKSHACK!!! ( I bought a 009 for my brother) here's what went fine
with a glass or 4 of wine tonight!

2005-08-21_203323_pork.jpg

That looks awesome Frank.

I am off red meat now.
smiley19.gif
Kind of an emergency order from my doctor. My cholesterol is so high it is affecting my vision. No telling what it is doing to my arteries.

Oh well, I love fish, but not so much poultrybreast.

I will live vicariously through your wonderful red meat photos!

smiley5.gif

Latest posts

Back