Other Anyone tried this one?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of it or tried it. I would ask how old the product is before buying it and also how much juice there to water needed. I have made the Mosti Mondiale Toolbox kit which is similar as far as the collapsible container. Mine had a pin hole in it and I had to trash that container.

never tried it, but edmund scientific is a good name. give it ago!!! or call the CS department and ask how amny get complaints and THEN order LOL!

All true, it wouldn't be an expensive mistake anyways if it turned out bad.

My wife always lets me shop for the kids. I can pick out the GOOD stuff kids love. I remember some of those, plus the ant farm, the sea monkees, underwater crystals and the "glass" not plastic magnifying glass for the ants, the best gift of all.

Their great gifts , use 'em, learn and all of a sudden Mom disposes of them in the trash because you didn't clean your room. Go on.....get it.

If you have a pail larger than 3 US gallons, and a 3 US gallon glass carboy, it's a $27 (plus tax & shipping) experiment, and you don't have to use the silly plastic bag.

I'd be sorely tempted if it was available to me. Much better price point than the Artful Winemaker product ($60 for a 12 bottle refill).

BTW here's the Vinioology manufacturer's web site.
http://www.vinoinc.com/index.html

Steve

My wife always lets me shop for the kids. I can pick out the GOOD stuff kids love. I remember some of those, plus the ant farm, the sea monkees, underwater crystals and the "glass" not plastic magnifying glass for the ants, the best gift of all.

Their great gifts , use 'em, learn and all of a sudden Mom disposes of them in the trash because you didn't clean your room. Go on.....get it.

Steve that's too funny. I remember all of those. Burning leaves with the magnifying glass or an unsuspecting person. :)

We use to put the "strike anywhere matches" in our air rifles and shoot them at our brick house. They would explode on impact. I was not a bad kid! I am not a bad influence!

Please EXPLAIN...This sounds like fun for the kids. Ha Ha. Do you just stick the matches in the bore?Steve

Yes, it was my old Daisy air rifle. No BB needed. I am much more mature now a days. I make potato guns. Now these things are like really cool!

I tried to do a somewhat potatoe gun one time. A peice of pipe with a spark plug and a tablespoon of gas. Never could get it to fire. Would you be willing to share your designs?

I've always heard of using hairspray instead of gas. Either of which I would not want my kids to know. I've used compressed air, works great and it limits the guns use to an air hose away.

first off, no hairspray it will burn the paint off the kitchen door real fast, Trust me on this one. The but burn later was worse

Now am I the only evil child here who used the Magnifying glass to burn the ants in the ant farm

first off, no hairspray it will burn the paint off the kitchen door real fast, Trust me on this one. The but burn later was worse

Now am I the only evil child here who used the Magnifying glass to burn the ants in the ant farm

I did it all with magnifying glasses; burnt my sister as she was tanning, used cotton to start fires, burnt ants and spiders etc. Yes on the hair spray in the potato gun. The ignition is completed with a sparker from an gas grill. Hairspray is used as its the vapor your igniting not liquid gas.

Latest posts

Back