Any Linkedin members here?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cmon, really! Isnt 1 social network enough for you guys, you really have to be on Facebook, linkdin and twitter? LOL

I'm a member but haven't really figured out what it is all about yet?
Basically a facebook for business??

I'm a longtime "open source" member (which means I use it in ways LinkedIn doesn't really like much but can't do much about). I'll send you a request.

Twitter = useless to me

Facebook = some use; stock over $70 today. Shoulda bought. :)

Last edited:
I'm a longtime "open source" member (which means I use it in ways LinkedIn doesn't really like much but can't do much about). I'll send you a request.

Twitter = useless to me

Facebook = some use; stock over $70 today. Shoulda bought. :)

I did buy it as an ipo and dumped it and took my loss. In te end looks like I was the one that got dumped on big time.

strictly facebook to keep in touch with family and friends. I'm on the computer too much already !

I did buy it as an ipo and dumped it and took my loss. In te end looks like I was the one that got dumped on big time.

The one we shoulda bought is Tesla!!! Coworker bought at $18. It is $249 now and the price is completely divorced from the company's financials. I have thought to jump on it but way too scared now about being the "greatest fool" when the bubble bursts.

Latest posts

Back