Any fresh juice surplus sales in eastern ma?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowingvitner

Junior
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if there are any fresh (relatively speaking) juice bucket sales going on in eastern, ma.

Do't know if your still interested.... Beer and wine hobby in Woburn is taking pre orders on Chilean juices.

No such thing as Surplus Chilean Juice!

Now if you want to make fruit wine from Costco Juice , thats another matter.

I just got home from buying a bucket of chilean merlot (2011) crushed and destemed from m&m grape in hartford, ct.

Depending on where you are at in eastern ma, a trip to m&m might be a great option. If you go there you will need to call ahead and order the crushed grapes and make sure they have what you want. I paid $100 for a 6.5 gallon bucket almost all the way full (2" of head room). I also got yeast, malolactic culture, tannin, and some other small things in that price.

If you go there, check out brew wine and hobby (a few miles away), if you are into beer as well they have a great selection of both beer kits.. and grains.

Also, stop by for lunch at mickey's across the street from brew wine and hobby, they have great food there! We spent about 5 hrs+ in hartford today doing this trip and had a blast.

edit:
Sorry for resurecting a thread, just realized its like 3 months old+

Last edited:
I put my name down for a bucket of Syrah a few weeks ago at Strange Brew in Marlborough. They ordered extra, you can give them a call and see if they have any left!

Latest posts

Back