Any forum members from CNY/Syracuse area or nearby?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did not see any response so I thought I would pipe in. Presently live in Overland park KS., but my early years were spent in Canastota New York and college in Postdam New York. Don't you really love the winters?

I loved (well, liked) the winters until I succumbed to Raynauds, which prevents me from skiing and snowboarding. Now I go to FL every chance I get.

Thank you for responding to this.

Seth

Thank you for responding.

I am a member of a club, small group of guys, we crush, ferment, and press our own batches together and then continue offsite at home.

We get grapes from a local regional market company (not thrilled with the level of product, but very hard to get these guys to try something different).

You?

Seth

Thank you for responding.

I am a member of a club, small group of guys, we crush, ferment, and press our own batches together and then continue offsite at home.

We get grapes from a local regional market company (not thrilled with the level of product, but very hard to get these guys to try something different).

You?

Seth

I am just starting out making country wines at this point. Good to know there are groups in the area

Latest posts

Back