• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

antique grape crusher and large and small fruit press mint condition used last year

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:mny :mny Hi well guess I have a antique grape crusher and two fruit presses for sale. From my last post I was unsure of the exact use but thanks to you guys I have been informed. I would love for these to go somewhere where they will be appreciated and used. I know the previous owner used them last year so everything works and they are in Preston condition. I'm in Northeast ohio so hopefully there's a avid wine lover around. I'm open to all offers and you seriously can't insult me I'd rather it go where it will be appreciated then for top dollar, but dont wanna give away either. Thanks again for looking and hopefully I did this right lol. :mny

20150102_011116.jpg

20141229_205817.jpg

20141229_205804.jpg

Sorry but that post to sell the crusher and press was over a year ago.

Latest posts

Back