Andre Peach Moscato

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oyarsa

Junior
Reaction score
So both my wife and I really like the Andre' Peach Moscato (don't judge). I am also a tamarind obsessive and have been trying to make a tamarind alcoholic beverage to no avail (but that's another story).

I realized today that the peach moscato is exactly what I'm aiming for, but with tamarind. A low alcohol content, sweet, tamarind flavored, carbonated beverage. Any thoughts on how Andre makes their peach moscato? Reading the bottle it almost sounds as though they mix moscato wine, sparkling water, and peach flavoring, rather than making a sparkling peach wine...

Bear with me, I'm a major beginner. I've only made two kit "mist wines" a couple batches of beer, and two failed tamarind attempts...

Bear with me, I'm a major beginner. I've only made two kit "mist wines" a couple batches of beer, and two failed tamarind attempts...
What was the "fail"? Just trying to get an idea what you've tried. I was thinking that you could make a lower cost muscato kit and make a tea like described here (https://thepioneerwoman.com/food-and-friends/tamarind-101/) and use it to back sweeten the muscato (ie. add it after you have added the Kmeta/sorbate per kit instructions). You would then probably have to add clarifiers at that point since it looks like the tea is slightly opaque (I would not clarify the original kit until after adding the tamarind tea). Just a thought, still drinking coffee and not sure how awake or sharp my mind is at this point.

Latest posts

Back