An Italian in Canada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P_Vino

Junior
Reaction score
Hi Everybody just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Paul and I've been making wine since I was a little boy (33 now) and have brought new techniques and methods to my family in the last 10 years and have been trying to eliminate some folk tale myths that my grandfather and father have been following they're whole life.

We have picked our own grapes off the vines the last 3 years in the Niagara region here in Ontario and have been making wine that has drawn accolades from professionals and amateurs.

If we are not picking grapes we buy, de-stem and crush our own.

Cant wait to read other methods, give and get advice from the many experts on this site.

Grazie
P

Benevenuto, Paolo! I can't wait to hear some of your experiences and some of the old myths (bet you were told never to rack the wine when the moon was full!). I, too, have been making wine since I was a little boy and I am now 70, so we should have some good stories.

Hi Paul,
Welcome to our forum. Looks like you mite be giving more advice than asking for it. I'll probably be the first to listen to what you say. Again welcome, Arne.

Latest posts

Back