An early Christmas Surprise

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a wonderful day we are having so far..........

Here's what we had to start with:

20071225_161729_100_2844.jpg

In that mess..... Santa brought me a new Fujii S700, 7.1 megapixel camera, Garman GPS, A new air Framing Nailer, a Spa N A Box.... Kind of a hot tub and a lot of small toys and stuff. Wine wise, he brought me a Cellar Classic Old Vines Zin with skin Pack and a Orange Chocolate Port kit. Equipment wise, a new clock/thermometer for my wine room and a new Rabbit cork puller.

The family enjoyed themselves tremendously :

20071225_162237_DSCF2860.jpg

I hope everyone had a great day!

Holy crap, you guys had a good year huh! God bless yeh! We had a good time and all family has left now so it is finally settling down but there is still wide spread toys for the kids everywhere. The wife and I dont exchange gifts though and just concentrate on the kids.

It's not really about the stuff....... We just like to have fun.

We don't run out and buy stuff as we may need it, instead we wait (at least try to) till Christmas, then we get all that we think we are going to need. Becca said the dishwasher wasn't working well anymore along with the washer so I got her a new one...... Her laptop screen stopped working so she needed a new laptop............ Gonna need to but it anyways....... Same with the stuff that I need or the kids need. Timmy with his flight lessons, he needs a lot of stuff like head set for the plain, Flashlight that can be seen from 3 miles away, Knee board etc....... Johnny, with is new engineering job needed a bigger flat screen that shows better detail and quicker response times. So although it's fun, most of it is stuff that we would have ran out a purchased at some point this year.

And the wine kits......... well......... you know I would have bought those!

We are just the opposite, we get them as we need them and that helps us follow a budget better, especially during the winter when we have to watch the oil tank's gauge and figure out when we can fill it or just top up as it would cost about $1020 to fill it right now and thats not in our budget so so we'll throw in 100 gals and then another 100 gals in about 3 weeks and then fill it.

What a great day it was, with family, friends, lots of good food and some very good wines.

2007christmascollage.jpg

Latest posts

Back