Allinonewinepump - new video

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score
I just wanted to share with everyone, that I uploaded a newer video that explains a little more about the Allinone and I included filtering also. Please go to the video section of this forum, or go to my website and watch it.

Very nice Steve! I'll be in line for one very soon!
I have 2 questions for you:
  • How fast is the turn around time from receiving an order, to shipping it, now that the holiday season is here? I want to make sure that if one is ordered, it gets here for Christmas, or sooner.
  • I've read that filtering wine can result in filtering out some of the flavors or intensity of a wine, what is your experience with the All in One and filtering wines?
Thanks in advance,
Tom

Last edited:
Very nice Steve! I'll be in line for one very soon!
I have 2 questions for you:
  • How fast is the turn around time from receiving an order, to shipping it, now that the holiday season is here? I want to make sure that if one is ordered, it gets here for Christmas, or sooner.
  • I've read that filtering wine can result in filtering out some of the flavors or intensity of a wine, what is your experience with the All in One and filtering wines?
Thanks in advance,
Tom

I'll help.:wy

Shipping time is very fast. I had mine in less than a week.

Filtering will not hurt your wine, just do NOT use a carbon filter. I use a 1 micron filter and have suffered no ill
effects.

I'll help.:wy

Shipping time is very fast. I had mine in less than a week.

Filtering will not hurt your wine, just do NOT use a carbon filter. I use a 1 micron filter and have suffered no ill
effects.

Thanks !! I could not of said it better
Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!

I wanted to give a big thanks to Steve!
I had the pleasure of talking with Steve this evening, Steve took time out of his Thanksgiving to personally answer my questions. Any questions I may have had were addressed. I cannot see one reason why I would not buy one of these pumps!
Steve obviously stands behind his product.
My hat is off to you, we need more business owners like you!
Thanks again!
Tom

I wanted to give a big thanks to Steve!
I had the pleasure of talking with Steve this evening, Steve took time out of his Thanksgiving to personally answer my questions. Any questions I may have had were addressed. I cannot see one reason why I would not buy one of these pumps!
Steve obviously stands behind his product.
My hat is off to you, we need more business owners like you!
Thanks again!
Tom

Thanks Everyone !!
I really try to do my best in everything I do, it is a real pleasure talking to you and people like yourself. I really enjoy talking to other winemakers and exchanging ideas between each other , that is why I like this forum soo much !!!

Hi Steve, I bought your pump and like I said it's amazing.
I have a quick question. I have the Buon Vino filter and would like to know do you think I could incoporate your pump into this filter system?

Sorry - It will not work as it will suck in air through the pads and add air to your wine. The best would be the whole house filtration system as been posted on this forum - if you need them ,please let me know

vacuumpumpman said:
Sorry - It will not work as it will suck in air through the pads and add air to your wine. The best would be the whole house filtration system as been posted on this forum - if you need them ,please let me know

Got it., I'll check it out. Thanks!

Just placed my order at 7:11 pm and had a email at 9:05 that it had been shipped!!!! Now thats service....I am going to be like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for my wine pump to show up in the mail.

I just bought one with Christmas money. It shipped the same day as ordered. I am also excited and waiting for it to arive.

Tracking hound,

Are you trying to bottle or rack? Its easy once you see it put together. Steve helped me out a bunch when I got mine.

Latest posts

Back