All my wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRENDON

Junior
Reaction score
Just pitched my yeast in the last batch of wine I am going to make. Have a Kenridge founders, Brunello, SuperTuscan, and Australian Cab / Shiraz, and also legacy Valpolicella. I am pretty new to making wine, made a couple batches of mist wine, but no high end kits like these. The first three kits are done all there stages but I decided to bulk age them, I did degass them like instructions said, and also topped up with similar wine about an inch from the bung. Think gonna leave for six months siphon after three months and add 1/4 tsp k-meta. I also didnt at the sorbate pack because I wont be sweetning the wine. I am very interested to see what they are gonna taste like. Me and the wifey drink a few bottles of wine a week usually around the $20 dollar range. I just hoping they will be somewhat comparable. Kinda worried about this kit taste I am hearing about. Does everything sound like I am doing everything right. And tips or suggestions would be great.

Latest posts

Back