Mosti Mondiale all juice amarone

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is true!!! $50!!
smiley4.gif

Tepe, I have a hard enough time waiting a year!!!!! 4 or 5 yrs!! o' lala
smiley4.gif

No matter what or how much you make you need to HIDE some. I try to put some aside for a year or so. Especially those limited editions.

Tha Amarone well, one of the best tasting wines especially after 2+ years. I just have about 7 cases put aside for "later".
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Yes, I'm weak, and man was it gooooood at 9 months.

Everywhere I read the Amarone gets betterafter a year or two.I have a Mosto Bello Amarone kit fermenting now and I vow to letthat oneage at least a year or so. I think I'll need a few more Amarone batches to get ahead of the aging curve. That lonely bottle I have will wait for a few friends.

I went to the Specs Wine store and bought a 2003 Amarone " Terre Di Cariano" made by Cecilia Beretta winery. http://ceciliaberetta.it/indexEN.html It was $45 in Austin Tx.

I am storing this in my cooler for 18 months when I will open it and the MM Masters All Juice Amarone. We will then compare.

Vince said:
Yes, I'm weak, and man was it gooooood at 9 months.

Everywhere I read the Amarone gets betterafter a year or two.I have a Mosto Bello Amarone kit fermenting now and I vow to letthat oneage at least a year or so. I think I'll need a few more Amarone batches to get ahead of the aging curve. That lonely bottle I have will wait for a few friends.

Just think what it will taste like in 2-3 YEARS !
smiley20.gif

Say are there any of you Amarone junkies out there would like to trade a bottle or two? I have some 2005 RJ Spagnols En Primeur.

Jeff

uavwmn said:
rrussell, I went back to my notes for my amarrone and it finished at .998.
I made the Wine Expert SI Amarone last year. It finished at .996.
We also made the Meglioli Amarone and it alsofinished at .996.

Latest posts

Back