All In one Wine Pump filtering help

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpkinman

Reaction score
I am having a brain fart.....
I got my All in One one pump today, it is amazing! I've racked and degassed 4 batches of wine, what a difference degassing properly makes!

That said, I set up the filter as follows:

I have the full carboy at ground level, the empty on a kitchen counter, the hoses are set as follows: from full carboy to the "in" barb/port, and the "out" port to the empty carboy, and obviously, the vacuum hose connected to the overflow.
The pump isn't pulling any wine up through the racking canes or hose to the filter, what am I doing wrong

Thanks in advance,
Tom

i dont have a allinone yet but i did vaccum filter two batches as you described i had to put hose clamps on the hose barbs cause it was leaking vaccum i would also advise you to use a carboy of water to get everything set up and going

Hi Tom
I am assumming you most likely have a vacuum leak - I am posting a pic of the Allinone with the filter attachement hooked up to it. I hope this helps.

pump with filter [400x360].jpg

Steve,
Thanks for correcting my problem! (I wasn't tightening the housing well enough causing a vacuum leak)
Talk about superior customer service, what other company calls you on Christmas day, taking time from their family, and while he has the flu?!
Steve, your pump is amazing, your customer service is unreal! We need more businesses like yours.
Merry Christmas my friend!!
Tom

Back