I just made the Cure All wine that is posted here. They indicated that a handful of raisins was optional, and so I threw them in. Afterward I looked at the box. These are golden raisins and they used sulfer dioxide as a preservative. Now, I know that this is what is in Campton tablets. The recipe does not call for Campton, but the must smells very sulfery, and stinky. I want to make a Rose wine soon, and that calls for golden raisins also. This brand seems to be the only ones that I can get, in this podunk town. Will they be alright? What's up with the stinky Cure All wine.