A month of tastings

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 25 Santa's Christmas Cheer

2007_Santas_Christmas_Cheer_Desktop_Resolution.jpg

This one is one of my first meads that I added spices and I admit I used way too much. The good part is it really makes a terrific mulling wine with my only addition being some brown sugar or honey and a bit of orange peel.

Day 27 2008 Pacific Quartet

2008_Pacific_Quartet_Desktop_Resolution.jpg

This is the rest of the PQ from the first batch WE released. For all those that missed out on this LE kit - I am so sorry you missed this fantastic wine! For those who have asked about kegging wines, this one has been in the keg since it cleared and we have just poured a glass at a time using a picnic tap and nitrogen to keep it topped off.

Yes a twisted mist kit and it was a combo pack of both Lime and Strawberry. The lime is a bit tart but was very good and since it was lime the tart was expected. I had a sip of the strawberry when it was bottled and it was as good as last year. These kits are really very nice and they hid the alcohol (14%) very well. My son says dangerously smooth.

Day 30 Barbaresco

2009_Italian_Barbaresco_Desktop_Resolution.jpg

Really nice wine and was a RQ that has not been released in the regular line up, too bad it's fantastic.

Day 31 Orange Coffee Wine, Orange Chocolate Wine, Orange Coffee Chocolate Wine, Strawberry Margarita Wine, Lime Margarita Wine, Black Mead, Cranberry Cyser, Apple Tatin White Port, Chocolate Port, Chocolate Strawberry Port, Chocolate Cherry Port, Chocolate Almond Port

Too many labels to post right now, perhaps later. Yes some are repeats, one of my sisters visited today and had a list of wines she wanted to try. Was going to have some sparkling wine later but my taste buds are MIA.

Happy New Year everyone!!

With all those wines and such to taste New Years Eve....no wonder the buds where shot....lol. Hope you and yours had a great time

Pete

I've been using MS Publisher with a little help from another MS product, a photo editor, that I can't remember the name and it was not compatible with Win7 so it got left behind.

Back