A million Bucks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiccan_Lager

Reaction score
A man walks into a bar, takes a seat and waves the bartender down to order his drink.

"Scotch please" says the man to the bar tender.

The bartender nods in acknoweldement. He leans over to grab the bottle when something strange occured. A little person climbed his way out of the bartenders shirt. The little man climbed on top of the bar and walked over the the piano and began playing a song. Dumbfounded the man asked the bartender what is going on. The bartender explains:

"There is a genie around the corner on Smith street. Granting one wish to any one"

In a flash the man jumps off his bar stool and races for the door. He waits on line for the genie. Finally, his moment has come.

"What is your one wish" demends the genie, in his all powerfull and booming voice.

"I want millions of bucks! More than I can count!" exclaims the main and POOF! Just like that his wish was granted. There were ducks every where he looked.

"bucks" the man explained to the genie. "Bucks as in money. Not ducks". But it was too late, his one wish was gone. Miserable and defeated the man walked his way to the bar really needing his scotch more so than before.

"So how did it go" asked the bar tender?"

"It was horrible. I asked for millions of bucks and the genie heard ducks".

"I was going to explain something to you but you ran out of here so quickly" said the bar tender matter of factly "I was going to tell you the genie is hard of hearing. Do you really think I asked for a 10 inch pianist?"

Latest posts

Back