A Busy Sunday

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Was a busy day at The Cats Meow Winery today. My day began early, as usual but it started out with slow cooking a mess of squirrels a friend had brought me yesterday evening to make a pot of squirrel and dumplings,

c032fc6e.jpg

which by the way, makes a pretty danged good breakfast. . While they were cooking I got everything together to rack my Black Widow Blackberry

424a0c7c.jpg

and bottle 5 gallon of Muscadine.

5a033ef4.jpg

I bottled 12 bottles of the Muscadine in some of the engraved bottles my friend had done for me. These will be used for special people/occasions.

84284513.jpg

b7df48c2.jpg

There is definately an optical illusion in that picture of the Muscadine bottles. Those corks are all dead even with the top. It even fooled me for a moment. When I downloaded them, I saw that and said...What the......... and went back to the kitchen and looked. Anyway,

After everything was cleaned and put away my last hurrah for the day was to roast a batch of coffee.

a682ec37.jpg

and share the events of the day with all of you.

Waldo, we all like to play with label making but we cant hold a candle to those engraved bottles!
4_1_7.gif

Great looking bottles Waldo! I use an engraver at work but don't have the one that will do bottles and glasses. What a shame.
smiley19.gif

Wow again Waldo but you starte something 800 miles away. I just found out that Rocky was very impressed wit the engraved bottles and now wants to experiment with transparent labels.

Those bottles are truly the cats meow

Latest posts

Back