6 Gallon Carboy is back

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this dont work search 6 gallon carboy

Last edited:
This is a good price for you? The LBOP sells them for that price to me

Are these the same Italian carboys all the LHBS have these days? They are more like 24 liters instead of 23 liters.

Yes Mike. Thats all they make anymore

There was another thread about these a while ago. I just received 10 of them last week. Some others ordered and received well.

The packaging is much improved since they've started selling them again.

There was another thread about these a while ago. I just received 10 of them last week. Some others ordered and received well.

The packaging is much improved since they've started selling them again.

Good to know - i just ordered 4 of them!!!

Man! I already have about 14 carboys. Why is it I want to go out there on that site and order 5 or 6 more? Have I gone over the edge?

If I haven't gone over yet, my wife would likely help more over the edge (of a cliff), if I order any more!!!

Nah, I think I have enough... until Fall. :h

Man! I already have about 14 carboys. Why is it I want to go out there on that site and order 5 or 6 more? Have I gone over the edge?

If I haven't gone over yet, my wife would likely help more over the edge (of a cliff), if I order any more!!!

Nah, I think I have enough... until Fall. :h

Robie,
You have NO IDEA what over the top is do ya..

I passed that and it's called something else.. Butt, not sure what that word is.

:b

Repeat that over and over....

I still won't believe it.

I have enough... I can't drink all I have NOW!!

That is a good price for my area.

Debbie

I got 2 of them, think I might get a couple more.
Good price with free shipping!

If you have to wade through a sea of carboys to get to your wine......

You might just be a .......... :)

Mike

If you want blank filled I have the answer

"You might just be a .....TOM.....:)"

4 for 4!!! None of the were broken or cracked!! Actually got them about 3 weeks earlier than originally estimated!

Back