4 Berry pee started - photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant to add, we removed the fruit bag this morning to. Surprisingly with 6 pounds of fruit, there was only a large handful of fruit left that went in the garbage.

attachment.php
Three days from start SG is 1.000 (original SP was 1.070) so we racked for the first time this morning.

6 gallons
1 1/2 gallon
1 quart, 1 pint

It is actively fermenting in the carboys. I did not add the other bottle of lemon or the yeast nutrient or energizer. Will rack back to a pail when the fermenting stops. Add the Campden tabs, sorbate and sparkolloid once it is back in the pail.

I hope I made the right decisions........

Did you put that wallpaper up just for this picture? The colors of the paper match the Skeeter Pee and the table cover perfectly. Nice pic.

LOL, Lon!

As we finished the carboys, we set them on the table to move them to the other room. The towel was covering the pail.

I did think the same thing though when I took the photo, how nice it matched the wallpaper.

I have made blueberry wine every year for 10 years. This year I made my first blueberry/Triple berry wine. I used 8 lbs of tripple berries for 2 gallons and 10 lbs of blueberries for 4 gallons. I make my wines very dry and in a red wine style. It is only about 4 months old now, but I am drinking it now and it is great tasting with a very thick body and velvet across the tongue.

Latest posts

Back