• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

23 liter carboys

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah sometimes you need to move fast on this stuff. I few years ago they had a nice wine press on Amazon with free shipping. Every couple of days it would keep going down in price until it hit a ridiculous price of $89.00 and then in just a day or two it went back up in price to close to $200.00. I still keep checking for that one to come back.

Yeah sometimes you need to move fast on this stuff. I few years ago they had a nice wine press on Amazon with free shipping. Every couple of days it would keep going down in price until it hit a ridiculous price of $89.00 and then in just a day or two it went back up in price to close to $200.00. I still keep checking for that one to come back.

Yeah - that is how i got my press!! $89 free shipping!!!

Unfortunately, mine didn't make the trip without casualty. Thank goodness for Amazon's top customer support!

thin layer of bubble-wrap was not enough here, apparently...

I bought two this time (a total of six over the past year) and have been lucky on the delivery so far. Mine come in a plastic bubble bag, inside a box, inside a shipping box.

I am not seeing these on Amazon. Got a link? I tried before and was told no go. All I find is Paklab at $55!

Last edited:
I guess that's what intrigues and maybe irritates me. It was still up when I got there, I placed my order, got confirmation it would ship in 6 weeks.

OK, then Amazon emailed me a week later saying no-go. That was when I originally posted to this thread. Now I see posts from YESTERDAY saying guys got theirs, and it sounds like they JUST got them. Hmmmm...

Got it. Ordered on 3/7...received on 3/13. Like above it Came in a plastic bubble bag, inside a box, inside a shipping box.

I guess that's what intrigues and maybe irritates me. It was still up when I got there, I placed my order, got confirmation it would ship in 6 weeks.

OK, then Amazon emailed me a week later saying no-go. That was when I originally posted to this thread. Now I see posts from YESTERDAY saying guys got theirs, and it sounds like they JUST got them. Hmmmm...

My dealings with Amazon thave always been very good. I think you have a case to take to their management. I would call or contact them and say you recieved a confirmation (i.e. offer, acceptance, quid pro quo, legal, no danger to anyone = contract) and ask that they honor their commitment.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, mine didn't make the trip without casualty. Thank goodness for Amazon's top customer support!

thin layer of bubble-wrap was not enough here, apparently...

Replacement showed up quickly and intact. Looks like they added some extra bubble wrap this time.

Latest posts

Back