1st time Pee and it's "Strawberry Skeeter Pee"

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggz

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am in the waiting mode of my mead and wine to finish so i thought i would make some SP, but i went ahead and made it strawberry SP.. It seems like it is going to be very tasty. I made 3 gallons of this pee and i cant wait to drink it. The SG is at 1.090

Attachments

• IMG_20230105_165606806.jpg
    IMG_20230105_165606806.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Hello everyone! I am in the waiting mode of my mead and wine to finish so i thought i would make some SP, but i went ahead and made it strawberry SP.. It seems like it is going to be very tasty. I made 3 gallons of this pee and i cant wait to drink it. The SG is at 1.090
OMG did not anyone tell you strawberry SP can kill you, man you are in luck though, just send it all to me for safe keeping,,, TRUST ME,,, BAHWAAA
Dawg

Question for ya'll,
Am i looking for .999 gravity for this pee to be done? When the pee is done do you guys just degas it and leave it in same vessel and start drinking or do you rack to another vessel after degassing it?

Thank you
Biggz

Question for ya'll,
Am i looking for .999 gravity for this pee to be done? When the pee is done do you guys just degas it and leave it in same vessel and start drinking or do you rack to another vessel after degassing it?

Thank you
Biggz
i rack to a bulk aging vessel. others degas, you'll find what works best for you.
Dawg

Back