RJ Spagnols X-mas is coming early this year

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOwino

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on a bunch of wine toys today from the Wine Makers Toy Store! I bought 2 kits, A Chardonay for my wife to make, (it will be her first) and I got myself the Winery Series Cabernet Sauvignon w/ Cab skins from RJ Spangnols.
I am hoping that the Cab kit lives up to its reputation.

I also picked up a couple extra primary and secondary fermenters and some other equipment. Oh, and I picked up a fruit wine equipment kit and chemicals so I can make a few fruit wines that I have been wanting to try. (the pumpkin wine will be the first) It sure doesn't take long to burn through $450.00!

Oh well, I can't wait for it to get here so I can get started.:db:b:db

Congratulation MOwino! Enjoy your wine. Although I think your cab require a bit of an aging.

Wookey

Good for you! Hmmmmm....maybe it is time to make out my Christmas list and print it out, leave it on the keyboard and re-place it everyday. Then maybe I will get my wine desires!!

I made the Winery Series Cab about 18 months ago and it is really outstanding now. The aromas and flavors are incredible. Great with food or by itself. It took a full year to begin to open up and only now is it an 'I can't wait to open another' wine. Enjoy it.

Man, cant wait to see what you spend on Christmas as this was the appetizer! LOL

Man, cant wait to see what you spend on Christmas as this was the appetizer! LOL

Christmas this year, meh, I cant wait until Christmas in 2014! That Cab ought to be fantastic by then.......if there is any left!

And if all goes as planned I will have some great Norton at the end of it's 1st year of bulk aging by then. MMMMM it's gonna be a good decade, as long as the Myans and the doomsday preppers are wrong! :r

Latest posts

Back