WineXpert World Vineyard Wine Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geocorn

Vendor
Reaction score
Winexpert has brought their 10 liter kits to the U.S. and we will have them in stock, NEXT WEEK!
smiley4.gif

If you think the Vintner's Reserve kits are too thin, but you are not ready to take on a Selection or if you are in a hurry to some wine to drink, these kits might be just the ticket.

This line replaces the Passport series and has a lot of the same wine, but now with 33% more juice!

Mine arrived today, an Australian Shiraz. It's already in the primary. Managed to bottle the Sicilian Grillo today. Lovely color. Only problem was I had 29 bottles. So now I've already had a couple of glasses and I have a jug of the last remaining in the fridge waiting for later on this evening.

Wine in the afternoon needs careful management.

I will be start my California Trinity Whitethis weekend along with a Green Apple Riesling and many even the BB Red Ale if time permits.

But I do have some bottling to do also....so many wines and so little time!

Bert and I ordered the California Red Trinity, The California White Trinity and the Australian Chardonnay. We are both very excited about this new line! These should give us something to do now that the winter had rolled onto the prairie!

peterCooper said:
Mine arrived today, an Australian Shiraz. It's already in the primary. Managed to bottle the Sicilian Grillo today. Lovely color. Only problem was I had 29 bottles. So now I've already had a couple of glasses and I have a jug of the last remaining in the fridge waiting for later on this evening.

Wine in the afternoon needs careful management.

How was the color & aroma on the Shiraz Peter?

Latest posts

Back