WINTER WONDERLAND

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were on Hiway 200 off of Hiway 92, near Hiway 71....wanted to go into Itasca State Park and get a winter photo of the little brook [Birthplace of the Mississippi River] that flows out of Lake Itasca...but the park was closed....The Mississippi starts out about 2 feet wide there......

This photo was just along the road right beside the park....Missed a shot of a bald eagle right along the road.

It was an erie day, foggy and misting....Edited by: Northern Winos

20071226_072654_100_0194_Medium.jpg

Couple days now of snow, may have to shovel the mailbox out soon...

20071226_072936_100_0191_Medium.jpg

Guess I still find it pretty...just hope its gone by Easter!
smiley36.gif

smiley17.gif
god those pictures are just beautiful,mother nature can sure paint a wonderful scene can't she,on the other hand if that was in south jersey we would be in a mass panic,"how would we get to dunkin donuts,or the mall,shun the very thought,beautifull to look at but you can have my share,
smiley36.gif
have a great holiday season//jp
smiley17.gif

JW....Looks beautiful...we have to say that to boost the moral.

What kind of store do you have across the street?

YO,TOMY,dito,you can keep it in, Ill.,way to much for us southerns,
smiley16.gif
One to two inches here and its a state of emerngency called for,I kid you not,once again you also can keep my share of the white stuff
smiley32.gif

Great picture Tomy! I for one am one southerner who LOVES snow and of course we never get any of it here in Dallas!!!
smiley19.gif

I'm thinking I'm going to have to make a trip north!!!!

Been playing with my Christmas present....

FOXSmall.jpg
JAYSSmall.jpg
woodpSmall.jpg
STARSmall.jpg

Almost too much for an old mind to grasp....learning is good. Needing some sunshine or large fish to really enjoythis small magic piece of plastic and steel....
smiley4.gif

Nice pictures NW, love the way the candle came out.

Which Fujii did you get? My wife got me the S700...... It can be a bit intimidating, but takes Great pictures.

NW, You got your Camera!!!!!

Awsome pictures......I know you will love it.

Keep taking and posting!!! Love it!!

20071229_193359_100_3393_Small.jpg

Ramona

It is a Kodak z650, high zoom about 249.00. I just got an additional zoom lens to try out too, I've had the camera for quite a while now....was looking at cameras I would love to have in Photography magazine....but.....kind of expensive.

Ramona

Been playing birdwatcher/photo nut....here is some of the activity at the feeder and now a heated waterer...

BLACKCAPPEDCHICKADEEWinCE.jpg
2REDGROSBEAKSWinCE.jpg
DOWNYWOODPECKERWinCE.jpg
FLICKERWinCE.jpg
HAIRYWinCE.jpg
JAYATFEEDERWinCE.jpg
MALEANDFEMALE2WinCE.jpg
MALEANDFEMALEWinCE.jpg
MALEPLUSWinCE.jpg
GreySquirrelCloseWinCE.jpg
Edited by: Northern Winos

those photos look like they should be in a bird directory,great shots,nice to see wild life that still has life//
smiley20.gif

If I was a bird, I wouldn't care how cold it got.............

I'm not leaving that Paradise! EVER!!!!

Looks like your learning curve is about over..... Nice shots!

I have been practicing with mine to....... The dogs hate me... All they see is bright lights and flashes.......... Poor babies....

Stop it Northern...I'm getting any itchy mouse finger over here! I've been looking for a new camera and you've sold me!

These are great!

Are you using the lense that came with it or did you also get a zoom lense?

wade said:
Jobe, please tell me those flashes are from a camera!
10_1_25.gif

NOooooo.............. Why would you think they were from the camera?..........
smiley36.gif

Back