Winter is Back!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grapeman

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Winter started out to be a cold snowy one for us and a lot of you others. It has been warmer for most of the last week with it making it up to 52 the other day. We were down to about 8 inches of snow on the ground after having more than 2 feet for a while. I guess that is changing. It snowed two inches last night and the temps are in the mid 20s. The wind has picked up to 40 mph and there are many whiteouts going on. Just plain nasty weather

Tomorrow we are expecting another 4 -6 inches of the white stuff and Friday and Saturdayit could be a significant snowfall. I guess we are back into winter again here.

How about you?

Yea, winters back here as well........

High today is only going to 62..........
smiley36.gif

But it's a downhill slide from there over the next couple of days, highs in the 40's lows at night in the high 20's.......... Thats about our norm this time of year.

Im with you appleman and I hope we dont get too much as even with the snowblower its going to hurt, I might look for a teenager to shovel this 1 for a few bucks!

The big snows missed us....
South of us had 36" of snow in Dec....And a big snow event yesterday.

Had some pretty stiff winds today...we did some shopping on the North Dakota border [Cabela's, Sam's, etc] and drove through some serious blowing snow....sunny and bright tho.

We are to have extremely cold tonight...-25°F.....
Want to go fishing in the morning....?

Northern Winos said:
Want to go fishing in the morning....?

Are you going to take us with you?.........

Well......... you usually do.....
smiley4.gif

wade said:
I might look for a teenager to shovel this 1 for a few bucks!

I'll do it for ya Wade........

Plane ticket, round trip NC to Ct.........$217
Gas for the snowblower.....................$4.78
Steaks for the grill.............................. 19.47
A bottle of wine with a good friend....... PRICELESS!

Edit....... by the way....... you have to pay for the first 3 items on the list....

I'll bring the wine..........
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back