winexpert eclipse australia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrpeel

Junior
Reaction score
Any Aussies out there know where I can buy winexpert eclipse series kits in Aussie land

'Not an Aussie, but couldn't believe that there weren't any outlets for WE kits down under. So, I pulled up the WE website and they show stores from Taz to Townsville on the east coast. Only one in the west, so I hope you aren't out there. Take a look.

'Not an Aussie, but couldn't believe that there weren't any outlets for WE kits down under. So, I pulled up the WE website and they show stores from Taz to Townsville on the east coast. Only one in the west, so I hope you aren't out there. Take a look.
Hi Cellar Dweller I live on West Coast and we can only get the low end kits I have searched the web for Eclipse kits and can only see them in the US

Hi Cellar Dweller I live on West Coast and we can only get the low end kits I have searched the web for Eclipse kits and can only see them in the US

I don't know if it is the same here as there, but many LHBS shops here do not carry the higher end kits (ie Eclipse), but they will order one for you with their next shipment (saves on shipping charges). I would contact both the west and east coast shops, and see if they can order for you. Good luck.

Back