Winemaking Radio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neverheard of it. Have listened to it. I dont have the time right now.
What is it about, making wine or talking about wines already made
commercially?

jsmahoney said:
Didn't know they made a winemaking radio? Thanks!

They make a winemaking radio, shucks, why are we then doing all the work. Do they make a carboy lifting radio too?
smiley36.gif

Wade Wade, It is called a husband. Mine comes in very handy at carboy lifting time

Well I'm the husband here but I bulged my 2 lower discs in March this
year and though I'm back to work my back is not the same and probably
never will be so I have to be really careful what I do as far as
lifting or other things. I used to do a lot of skiing but afraid to
even think of something like that now. One mishap like that again and
specially if not work related to even collect comp. and I can kiss my
house and vehicles goodbye ya know. I have to start looking for some
kind of hydralic lift for my carboys.

wadewade said:
Neverheard of it. Have listened to it. I dont have the time right now. What is it about, making wine or talking about wines already made commercially?

Wade this is from there site.................

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=550 align=center>
<T>
<TR>
<TD align=middle colSpan=3>
<DIV =line>About WineMaking Radio</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Clear Data was a business formed in 1999 to help companies better service their customers by clarifying the information they had about their customers. Clear Data believes the customer is the most important asset a business can have.

WineMaking Radio was formed out of a love for audio programs (entertainment before people had televisions in their homes) and a very special hobby called winemaking. Robert Linder, the co-founder of Clear Data and the producer of WineMaking Radio, has been a beer homebrewer for fifteen years and an amateur winemaker for eight years. His love for all things wine, especially the people who support the hobby, has led him to this opportunity to create audio programs that inform, entertain and inspire us to be better winemakers.

Wadewade- I was just being silly and am sorry about your back. I am a hand therapist and work with Physical therapists so I know how bad a bulged disc can be. I hope you feel better soon. My mechanic husband frequently uses a hydraulic floor jack to lift engines into back of trucks and things. Would that work??

Just to show how painful a bulging disk can be here is a little picture of a bulging disk....

discb.gif

Latest posts

Back