Winemaker mag results are in!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean

Reaction score
For all those interested.

2007 Results

I'm quite pleased at the number of awards that RJS got this year. Next year, with all the MM product that George is selling, if a bunch of us enter, maybe MM can make a large showing!

We are all very lucky that the industry has such a large number of great, and consistent products. I remember just a few years ago, when building wine from kits was much like Forrest Gump's "box of chocolates".

Kudo's to all who entered this year!

Very cool and I see George sponsored the winner of Best In Show Mead!
smiley20.gif

We did that last year, as well. In fact, I was the first retailer to sponsor a "best of" class.

I guarantee that I will have one bang up program for medal winners next year. I want more medals and so does Mosti, so we are working some real incentives.

I plan on entering bottles into that competition next spring. If they taste anything like they are currently smelling, it should be some good stuff. :)

Has anyone on this forum entered into that contest before?

- Jim

The RJS Orange/Chocolate Port got 29 awards,11 of them Gold. From tasting mine, thatI just bottled, it deserves every one. MMMmmmmm
smiley17.gif

Dave

Latest posts

Back