wine warmer?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaJ

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with a commercial wine warmer. My basement is about 50-55 degrees,and I'd likesomething to bring my reds up to temp for serving. I read a couple poor reviews of the Waring Prop RPC175 Chiller/Warmer, but the complaints all had to do with the chilling. (I don't anticipate using the chill feature too frequently.) I've seen some other warmer/chillers listed on Amazon, but none have been reviewed. Anyone have any opinions?
Thank you!

also looking for a vineyard warmer .. :) in case anyone stumbles across one during their searches :)

Help's on the way Al...but it might be a couple of months getting there I'm afraid.

MamaJ said:
Hello folks,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with a commercial wine warmer. My basement is about 50-55 degrees,and I'd likesomething to bring my reds up to temp for serving. I read a couple poor reviews of the Waring Prop RPC175 Chiller/Warmer, but the complaints all had to do with the chilling. (I don't anticipate using the chill feature too frequently.) I've seen some other warmer/chillers listed on Amazon, but none have been reviewed. Anyone have any opinions?
Thank you!
Gee.. Decant it and let it sit for a little while.

tepe said:
MamaJ said:
Hello folks,

Thank you!
Gee.. Decant it and let it sit for a little while.

Ambient temperature in the rest of the house isn't always that much warmer than the basement, this time of year. I guess I left that important fact out... We usually keep it no warmer than 60 degrees, dial it back to 50 or 52 when we're not home or when we're asleep.

Latest posts

Back