Wine suggestions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swede

Reaction score
My son has a wedding coming up in June of next year and I'm looking for some suggestions for a Wine that 1)can beaged enough to be good to drink in that short of time,2) one that's popular or liked by a large audience, and 3) something I won't screw up since I'm new to wine making. (I do have my first batch percolating right now though.)
smiley1.gif

I'm thinking it would probably be a white wine, and perhaps something a little on the sweet side. Perhaps like a Kiwi-Melon or something?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

-Kelly

<table ="Catalog" id="products" align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><t><tr><td ="table" align="default" width="2%"><div align="center">3250 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">
%5Cimages%5Cwsp_white_sm.jpg
</td>
<td width="20%">

White Zinfandel

This blush favorite has the trademark pink hues &amp; a soft, refreshing taste.
</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$94.99</td></tr></t></table>
This was a great wine that will be ready by then has isnt to sweet that 1/2 the people wont like it like a Mist kit.

Most any white will be ready enough by that time frame if you get it started pretty quick. That White Zin Wade suggested is a fantastic wine. It is a favorite around here. The Sav Blanc would be a great choice IMHO as well.

That does sound good... I too really like Zinfandel wines. Thanks! I'll order that one and startas soon as I get this current batch out of the bucket.

Thanks!

-Kelly

I did a trade with someone on this forum close to me and thats 1 of the wines they gave me and i was impressed by it. I still havent made 1 yet but surely will.

Latest posts

Back