Wine Rack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I thought I was looking at mine for a moment except I stained when mine was together and I only stained the front vertical posts and ends of the bottle supports. Later thought was to pre-stain before assembly but found I like the look of it. When loaded you cannot see all the way back anyhow. I had to build mine for an unfinished basement and future house moves so have solid sides and bottom on mine and they stack. My second rack got smaller than the first and holds 58 .75l and 6 1.5l. The first rack holds 64 .75l bottles. I think the next build will be more rows for the 1.5 liter bottles. My spaces for the .75l bottles are 2.75H x 3.5W, for the 1.5l bottles I used 3.75h x 4.25w. Total rack dimension is 36.5w x 31h x 14d. With a back on the bottles are completely in the footprint. You might try the new polyurethane sprays they have out now, I used some for the first time this fall and the result was ok, it was on an old fashioned wood return air floor grate.

Latest posts

Back