• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wine making equipment for sale pittsburgh area

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Sacco

Junior
Reaction score
Moving to arizona and won't new all of my equipment :
2 6 gallon glass carboys $15 each
4 5 gallon carboys $10 each
15 gallon Demi john $30
Large stainless steel manual crusher $225 used only twice
15 cases cleaned delabeled wine bottles green and clear separated in wooden wine bottle boxes $3 a case.
Make offer on all if you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Makingyjknghuopllokip
Blink

I'll take the 6 gallon and 5 gallon carboys. I'll send a pm.

Doug, keep in mind it is a crusher, not a crusher/destemmer. If the rollers move on it though it could work for blueberries and a few other things.

Doug, if you are looking at doing the muscadine, this will work but if you are looking at doing other grapes than this might be a problem, depending on how many grapes you are planing on doing.

I don't know if I need to change my email on the forum . It's changed so if anyone pmed me I won't get them. Let me know please

Blink

I don't know if I need to change my email on the forum . It's changed so if anyone pmed me I won't get them. Let me know please

Blink

Ed, you should be able to see your pm's, it makes no difference what your email address is. If you look up in the upper right hand corner, you should see your user name, if you click on that you should be able to go to your notifications.

I sent you a pm last evening wanting to make arrangements to pick up the carboys.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Ed can you please confirm whether or not you received my pm?

Thanks

Any pics or more details on the demijohn? Spout? Basket? Etc.? Thanks.

Moving to arizona and won't new all of my equipment :
2 6 gallon glass carboys $15 each
4 5 gallon carboys $10 each
15 gallon Demi john $30
Large stainless steel manual crusher $225 used only twice
15 cases cleaned delabeled wine bottles green and clear separated in wooden wine bottle boxes $3 a case.
Make offer on all if you like.

Blink

Mr. Sacco
I am interested in your demi jon & your cases of bottles

Julie - I also have additional carboys if you need more - im in Wexford

I spoke with Ed yesterday, he no longer has any of the carboys, he does have the bottles and the crusher which I'm in the process of making arrangements to pick up this weekend. I'll see what he has left in the way of bottles and let you know.

bwirrm, welcome to winemakingtalk, you just live down the road from me :h and thank you for your kind offer. I really do not need the carboys, I just can't refuse a good offer.

It is a shame that Edward_Sacco chose to list these items for sale and then didn't bother to come back to respond to anyone who was interested.

I went and picked up the crusher today. At that price I couldn't pass it up. Chatted with Ed for a while, real nice guy. He primarily frequented winepress. I also picked up all the remaining bottles he had. Ed also gave me 4 bottles of wine to try.

Last edited:
Julie
glad you got some good deals. ...
I am looking for a press to buy out share. ... Do you have one ? Or know someone interested in a cost sharing arrangement?
Thx

Latest posts

Back