Wine making class

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kutya

Reaction score
We have cabin fever adult ed classes here, and I am giving a class on wine making. Anyone ever do a powerpoint for such a thing? I would love to see it if you have one.

Heck, if you have Power Point, make your own up. I have always found you give a better lecture if you made the slides yourself as they will be created in your own style. I was an EMS instructor for years and when PPT became popular for lectures I was provided with slides. I never used them and would make my own instead.

You know the material. Pump something out.
smiley2.gif
If you don't know how to make PPT slides, let me know and maybe I can help you figure something out. I am not the fanciest at making slides, but I have made hundreds of them between teaching and as a student as well. I had to make PPT's for every class throughout college.

Heck, if you are giving a class on kit wines, use my tutorial on this forumas a basis. I even give you permission to use the pictures if you want. All I ask is you give credit where credit is due and list that your source was this forum and website, and of course to me as well!
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley2.gif

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

I was planning on making one, so I will do this. I am not going to do kit wines, although I will mention them. I will definately give everyone this web page, as it has helped me so very much. Possibly we will get some more forum members from my neck of the woods. It's pretty lonely up here........ Thanks smurfe...

Smurfe! What a great idea! I want to do a community ed class or 2 on wine making. May I too use your pictures?

PolishWineP said:
Smurfe! What a great idea! I want to do a community ed class or 2 on wine making. May I too use your pictures?

You sure can. They are there for any and all members to use. All I really ask is that you work this site into your presentation so we can continue to build our membership!
smiley2.gif

Smufe
smiley1.gif

Back