Wine makers clubs. Anyone have them

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olusteebus

Reaction score
I did research this some and found nothing. I would like to have an informal association of winemakers in my area of Birmingham or Florida. I am thinking of something very informal, no rules or officers. Meet maybe once a quarter.

Perhaps someone could do a short class. Share some wine and experiences.

Is it worth it to try that?

I've been looking for something similar in Northern Virginia. Coming up empty so far. Very hard to believe there aren't many winemakers out there. Tons of small commercial wineries withing a very short drive though. Maybe that's the problem.

I know one person in Bama and one in Florida that likes to do it. I am sure there are more. I do know of The Bham Ugly here but he lives a long way from me. I will give him a shout sometime.

Tallahassee here - a little far from Birmingham- haven't met any winemakers here

I was in the same boat when I first started making wine. I decided to do some research on local competitions. Thats when I started to meet a bunch of local wine makers. Most of them I only see at competitions and others at my wine parties. Just an idea for you guys looking for other winemakers.

I'm in west georgia and I have the same problem. It's about 2 1/2 hours to Birmingham from my house. I might be interested in a once a quarter thing.

Latest posts

Back