Wine kit brands

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, I'm not a fan of Mosti Mondiale for a couple of reasons buried in the mists of antiquity (say about 2003-2005).

Steve:

Are your reasons related to marketing practices?
I started making in 2007.
Primarily lack of support to a retailer.

Their marketing practices? You mean that they didn't do any marketing? At least that I recall.

Steve

The other comments I heard was making special deals with certain retailers and selling direct.

Les

The other comments I heard was making special deals with certain retailers and selling direct.
Both RJ Spagnols and Winexpert sell direct in the Vancouver BC area. I know this bothers some retailers but it never bothered me. My store was an 8 hour drive from Vancouver, and yes some folks from my town went to those stores. Vineco has a retail store in St Catherines Ont, which I now visit from time to time as a customer. So I have no issue with MM selling direct.

Special deals? I haven't heard of this from MM, but most manufacturers have volume discounts, shipping rates, marketing programs, and other incentives to encourage retailers to deal in their products.

Perhaps I should explain lack of support...their products were not clearing for me, and they provided basically no help.

Steve

I see. I've written them before and sometimes I receive answers but not always.

Back