Who is Boatboy24?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great interview. I always learn something. Hey Boatboy, You have a beautiful family. Let me ask you, has anyone ever mentioned to you that you may be "overchicked"? Jus askin.

Another great interview. I get a lot of good info from Boatboy.

Great interview. I always learn something. Hey Boatboy, You have a beautiful family. Let me ask you, has anyone ever mentioned to you that you may be "overchicked"? Jus askin.

OK, that made me laugh out loud. Yeah, she's cute. But with that hat... fuggidaboudit! (My sympathies to boatboy... I'm a Yankees fan myself and married a girl from Boston.)

Another very good interview, Jim's one of the guys I pay attention to when talking about reds but I gotta agree with Just-A-Guy, Boatboy out kicked his coverage when he married.
Nice one guys!
Mike

Thanks all! Yes, I absolutely married up (my poor, poor wife).

Dan: That's a colander that I keep airlocks and corks in in the corkidor. Beneath that are my tubes, etc.

Jim and Austin

Great interview !
I really like all the pictures of your family ! That really shows that you are a family man, and they support you also.

Great Interview! It was nice to hear the progression of your interest and abilities.

And let me join the chorus in giving props for your uxorial pulchritude!

Great interview. I was pretty bummed when I realized it was already over. This is actually the first one I read too.

Back