Which bottle to serve at class reunion?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must ask.

Where does one aquire a 5L bottle? A quick search didn't really turn up much for being able to buy a case of them...

I must admit that, before this thread, the only bottles larger than "magnum" (or double-magnum) that I had ever heard of were the "Biblical Kings and Elders" series of names: Jeroboam, Rehoboam, Methuselah, Salmanazar, Balthazar, Nebuchadnezzar. I wonder how "Imperial" slipped in there (between Rehoboam and Methuselah)?:?

I must ask.

Where does one aquire a 5L bottle? A quick search didn't really turn up much for being able to buy a case of them...
Gino Pinto
http://www.ginopinto.com/catalogs/2013 Home Winemaking Catalog Revised 08_20.pdf
Page 16.
They are going to let me know for sure that they still have some in stock tomorrow. I will update this post then.

Thing is that I only use my large format bottles at parties and gatherings I attend so I never lose my bottles. They always come home with me to be refilled next time I bottle. And we usually don't finish one of these giants, I just rebottle the left overs into standard bottles or magnums. Folks always get a kick out of the large bottles though. Actually my son threw one away (a double Magnum, 4 standard bottles) after a party he gave and I almost killed him.

Excellent find! Thank you.

I have a wedding coming next year that i'd like to gift a couple large bottles to :)

Latest posts

Back