where to buy a chromatography kit?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spinelli01

Reaction score
I was looking to purchase a malolactic chromatography kit. None of my local home brew stores carry one. Anyone know of a good online source?

Morewinemaking carries them, but is currently out of the whole kits, but has pieces. PI has them as Runningwolf says. They are east coast, so you might want to check with Morewinemaking since they are out west.

Morewinemaking carries them, but is currently out of the whole kits, but has pieces. PI has them as Runningwolf says. They are east coast, so you might want to check with Morewinemaking since they are out west.

I noticed morewinemaking was out of stock. I'm on the "wait list" for one, but grew inpatient:) I didn't think about pulling together the kit by purchasing pieces! I just purchased the one from PI. I was getting goofy readings with the Accuvin test kits, and can't tell if my MLF is complete or not. It is still bubbling, so I am assuming I'm okay. My pH and TA are high so I was thinking of adjusting the pH level and wait for the chromatography kit. What do you think?

You could add some tartaric acid to bring the pH down and then if you CS later, that will drop out some without raising pH back up. I wouldn't move it a great deal though at this point.

You could add some tartaric acid to bring the pH down and then if you CS later, that will drop out some without raising pH back up. I wouldn't move it a great deal though at this point.

Okay. Sounds good! Thanks.

Latest posts

Back