Where is the warm weather?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spudwrench12

Reaction score
May 19th and I have just started to get bud breaks on my Cabernet Sauvignon. The Pinio Gris buds are just greening up and might look like something next week. Here in East Central Missouri we are 4 weeks behind on normal spring weather. Had 9 1/2 inches of rain Thursday-Sunday. I may have to pray to the grapevine gods for some warm sunny weather tonight. Good luck to everyone with your vineyards this year .

May 19th and I have just started to get bud breaks on my Cabernet Sauvignon. The Pinio Gris buds are just greening up and might look like something next week. Here in East Central Missouri we are 4 weeks behind on normal spring weather. Had 9 1/2 inches of rain Thursday-Sunday. I may have to pray to the grapevine gods for some warm sunny weather tonight. Good luck to everyone with your vineyards this year .
Be glad you aren't down in Ok, TX area. Just drive through there over the weekend and it is soggy, soggy, soggy. Glad I don't have any vines growing down there.

Back