Been in the upper 80's and low 90's here and my CC reserve shipment is due to arrive tomorrow. I didn't know it had shipped until today.
Thanks Mike. That's what I was thinking. Do you just refuse w/ the UPS driver, then contact the winery?Thats one of the reasons I cancelled them. They sent out the Reserve Cabernet and the Walter Clore back in mid May (2000) during the big Cerro Grande fire. We were all evacuated and the wine sat in Santa fe in the truck in 90+ degree weather for like 5 days. I refused it when they attempted delivery and made them hold another shipment until the Fall. A few years back they made the Reserve Cab and the Walter Clore optional purchases so basically you were forced to buy extra wine to get those (arguably their best) wines. That was kinda the last straw for me.
If it shows up warm refuse it or send it back.
Thanks Mike. That's what I was thinking. Do you just refuse w/ the UPS driver, then contact the winery?