What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pasta with Herbs, spinach ricotta and mascarpone cheese with fresh tomatoes sauce
chicken cutlet on the side - can't forget 2016 melbec/merlot blend wash it down

View attachment 86979

Pasta.... In white sauce.... Topped with red sauce.

Pure genius?

I won't know till I try!

Pasta.... In white sauce.... Topped with red sauce.

Pure genius?

I won't know till I try!
key is fresh tomatoes for the sauce - not the canned stuff and fresh spinach - and the reginetti pasta - or any pasta that has edges - bow ties ,etc...
what was genius i tell u was my melbec./merlot - dam was it goooood

Mrs WM81 got stew beef out this morning, and after a 10+ hour day, I was a bit brain fried and not sure what to make. I'm not a stew fan, but my wife is, I I pressure cooked the beef, potato, and carrots along with Shawarma seasoning. Mrs WM81 raved about it, so this one is on the Keep list.

stew.jpg

I was too brain fried tonight, but next time I'll add diced onion.

Mrs WM81 got stew beef out this morning, and after a 10+ hour day, I was a bit brain fried and not sure what to make. I'm not a stew fan, but my wife is, I I pressure cooked the beef, potato, and carrots along with Shawarma seasoning. Mrs WM81 raved about it, so this one is on the Keep list.

View attachment 87061

I was too brain fried tonight, but next time I'll add diced onion.

❤ a pressure cooker when time is short. I also prefer my green beans from one, after being cooked with fried bacon. Mmm. I'll bet that shawarma really made the dish.

Latest posts

Back