Whats a good place to order from

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesjr

Reaction score
Ok so I have limited money and no lhbs for at least 3 hrs away so im resorted to having to order. Last order I went through was more beer (even tho I dont make beer) and it was ok except I got shipping charges when they said I wasn't going to. So where can I get the most bang for my buck? And also I will give a list of what I have now and what I want to get if there is any other necessity that u think I should haves or just let me kno
I have:
Hydrometer and test jar

2 2 gal buckets
3 1 gallon c arboys
Ferm k
Go ferm
Red star montrachet
Bentonite
Gelatin
I also have airlock and bungs

My next order:
Star san
Pectin enzyme
Kmeta
Lalvin ec1118
Sparkeloid.

Now I mainly do country fruit wines so anything u can think of I should get maybe a good fruit wine yeast or anything I would really appreciate your feed back.

I don't see a siphon listed. Maybe a 1/4 in siphon would be a wise choice.

Whoops yea I got one forgot to mention that. since I think im going to try and bottle some I will be getting a bunch of random wine bottles from people bars etc. Is there different size corks?

Fruit wines are cost-effective, also consider mead, melomel, hard cider, cyser, etc. Many beverages can be made with honey, water, yeast, and apple juice. There are recipes on this site for lots of things that are cheap to make.
Heather

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Makin

PIwine is very good. I use morewine and if you call them they will refund your shipping money.

Ok kool I really hope they do the refund ill try on monday and thanks for the input im going to use one of them on the sponsors lists its got a flat rate shipping

It I all about an for the buck, But one must decide what constitutes Bang. PIwine "Presque Isle Cellars" Will give you free advice, support, and instruction, Their prices are reasonable on every item they sell. By the way they are who led me to this site. I can't say enough about what a great group of professionals they employ. From the sales staff to those at the winery even the guys who fill your juice jugs are nothing less than the best. Give them a try you won't be sorry.

Latest posts

Back