WHAT WILL YOUR WINES FOR THANKSGIVING BE ?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be taking a bottle of WE Merlot now in the bottle 2 years... and my second offering will be a Stags Leap Merlot... 8-9 months in the bottle.
Both were yummy last time I sampled.

Will be giving thanks that the end of as error is coming on 1-20-09

Michael Vino said:
Will be giving thanks that the end of as error is coming on 1-20-09

Me too!
smiley32.gif
Maybe next time I'll be enjoying my own sparking vino.

This year we'll be finishing off the holiday meal with one of my ports. Now I just have to decide which one.
VPC

I'll be having my Gewrutztraminer. Lain's Dad is on his way from Okla. to stay with us (some people think that is dysfunctional, but we all get along great).

I have so much to do but working the 2 jobs so don't have much time...I leave the house at 6:30 and get home at 10 pm. I will only work my regular job tomorrow but probably wont get home until 6. Then off TG day and work both jobs again on Friday and Sat.

Just trying to plan on how to fit eveything in. I have to admit I am feeling pretty exhausted. But looking forward to TG day. I'm sure Lain will be a big help to me.

Ramona...Just glad we can all be together.Edited by: rgecaprock

We just bottled some of our Raspbery wine that has been aging since middle August. Going to Dom's Brother and sister-in-law's house. We are providing the turkey, Italian sausage stuffing, gravy and homemade apple pie....and the wine, of course:

I can not seem to upload an image, so it will be left to the imagination.

Miss Rocky....
I too am having trouble UpLoading photos using PhotoBucket.....

Finally figured out a way to do it....

Have your Post ready to accept a photo....
Open another browser with your PhotoBucket photos.....

Scroll down under your photo in PhotoBucket..
[You have to hold the mouse to the left of the photo and hold it on
the left of those boxes beneath the photos]

Click on the IMG box at the bottom of the list of boxes.....
When the box turns Blue</font> and a yellow</font> box says Copied then.....
Right Click on the Blue</font> box
Select Copy....
Go to you Post....
Right click in the Post box where you want the photo....and....
Click on Paste....
The URL will show up in you Post....but...
When viewed the photo will be there.....

Hope it works for you...
Show us your stuff.....
smiley4.gif

Edited by: Northern Winos

rgecaprock said:
Lain's Dad is on his way from Okla. to stay with us (some people think that is dysfunctional, but we all get along great).

I have the same relationship with my Ex Ramona, I can still love her....... Just can't live with her. Plus we still share the 2 (now 5 with the grandkids) greatest things that we ever had in common.

She vacations with us down here and we go to see her and sometimes stay with her when we go there. Becca (wife and my Ex are best of friends............ which can make life trying for me at times.

My Ex and I had nothing in common....took a few years to figure that out....We were young.

Once we split up we became best friends, I liked his other wives too...
smiley4.gif

OOps! I put the unrevised label in my post. I renamed it Raspberry Rapture because Scotty didn't like the ripple name. Anyway, label design is the same, just ripple is now rapture. Edited by: Miss Rocky

I will be having a bottle of my mother's homemade blackberry from 2004. I think I'm going to slip off and have that one. I only have one bottle left.

ElandEdited by: Eland

2004 Blackberry
smiley4.gif
Now look here Eland..dont recollect your having paid your dues to me to be member of this here forum. That there bottle of Blackberry would kinda square thing up with us though. Hell, i'd even pay the shipping just cause its Thanksgiving and in a pretty good mood..don't normally do that ya understand.

Im going to open up one of my Choc. Raspberry port bottles and I have a mag of White Merlot.

Thats a good choice and i still have to make that kit as i was traded a bottle of that 2 years ago from a member PlymouthPete and was pretty impressed with it, The White Merlot.

Oh it is one of my favorites. I have six gallons fresch squeezed brewing right now. Next year I hopeto do 18.

We just finished our Thanksgiving meal and consumed two bottles of my 2007 Winexpert Selection International Argentine Malbec. Both my wife and father really liked it. It has come a long way in 1 year, 3 months.

Finally the house is all cleaned up again after being spotless this morning!
smiley11.gif

Latest posts

Back