What to do?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vcasey

Reaction score
With 36 lbs. of Florida Orange Blossom Honey? Hubby and older son took a road trip yesterday to buy hiking boots. They stopped at a local honey maker that was only a little bit out of the way and brought home HONEY! It is been filtered once and is really nice and dark with a hint of orange blossoms. Believe it or not I have plans for 35 lbs. and have been gathering supplies while I was restocking for hurricane season. In the works are 2 cysers and a habanero chocolate mead. The cysers are a Christmas Cyser and Cruz's ABC Cyser.
The Christmas Cyser will be full of the types of fruit I put in a fruit cake; blueberries. cherries, dates, figs, currants and raisins as well as some other surprises.
The ABC Cyser is one that I'll actually follow Cruz's instructions. I plan on following a past thread from the green board because this will be such a high gravity drink I figure any problems I have someone else may have already posted and I can foloow the advice from there (I hope).
The habanero chocolate mead is the only one I'm not sure about. I do plan on using cocoa nibs to see how much chocolate taste they add. I may very well just make another Fall's Bounty Cyser.
Now I just need at least 11 gallons of apple juice, more if I do the FBC instead.
</span>

Latest posts

Back