what if i dont have a title?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smack

Reaction score
howdy folks,
this year i discovered the miracle of the pick-your-own farm. this is a concept that i had never before imagined, so i went a little overboard. one full chest freezer later, i got off the tomatoes, peppers, and the like and decided that i'd hit the grapes. i'm (obviously) new to this hobby so i've (understandably) jumped in headfirst. i just hope i dont spoil my first batch, though i'm probably fast on my way!.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! I lived in Havelock 30 years ago for about 3 years. You a jarhead too?

welcome to the forum smack!
sounds like you are well on your way to a great new hobby! i grew up with upick strawberries and loved it!
what other fruits u got in that freezer?
(btw, we got a little local restraunt here in w. ky called smacks, lol)

Welcome to the forum! I lived in Havelock 30 years ago for about 3 years. You a jarhead too?
a gung-ho hard charger. oorah, semper fi, yut yut, devil dog. 7382, enlisted aircrewman, c-130 loadmaster.

welcome to the forum smack!
sounds like you are well on your way to a great new hobby! i grew up with upick strawberries and loved it!
what other fruits u got in that freezer?
oh, about 15 pounds of blueberries and 15 pounds of blackberries. got in on those seasons a little late.

Welcome to the forum,
Easy there devil dog, some of us are about done with the military life and looking forward to it. All that talk you are talking reminds me of days gone by. Although I never was a jarhead, but a ground pounder and now just a little ol coastie that will be retired soon.
I wish you luck with both your new found hobby as well as you service time. Like many others I would like to thank you for your service as well, You will be on our front lines as some of us leave the service, take care of yourself first because the longer you are there the better protected we here feel. Thank you.

Do you plan on making it to be a lifer or are you out after the first term, assuming you are still on your first term.

Welcome to the forum. My son is stationed at MCAS Beaufort - MWSS 273. He's currently over in Afghanistan with the crew from MCAS Cherry Point - MWSS 274.

First and foremost, thank you for all that you do serving this great country and keeping our people safe.

I also served and miss the life (EOD USAF)

Second, welcome to the forum, these people are great and they always have an answer for anything that gets thrown their way.

Good luck, have fun and stay safe.

Smack,
I shared flightline and hangar space with your squadron during the time I was in. I was a 6634/6332 A-4/AV8A aircraft electrican stationed with VMA-331. And as others have already said thank you for your service.

it seems like there are a lot of military folk hanging around these boards. :gb heh heh heh

I think most of the ones that are hanging around are long past thier military time, although there are a few that might have been recently separated. I think I am the only active duty on here until you arrived. I will be turning the reigns of the only active duty one over to you on Dec 23 when I retire.

Oh, I didn't mean to insult anyone with the "long past thier military time" statement, so please dont take it that way.

hmm, reins. that sounds like a lot of responsibility. what to do, what to do. . . BAIL! :fsh

better get used to holding the reigns, there will be a day as long as you stay in the service you will be the one in charge, and being a Marine you will not only be incharge of the people that will be working for you, you will be in charge of and responsible for their lives.

btw I have never known a Marine to bail on anything, they would just as soon stand up and get their a$$es kicked than to bail.

hmm, whine, i dont do that either. what to do, what to do :(
i'm not gonna lie, i just like emoticons

Latest posts

Back