What happened

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernest T Bass

Reaction score
Tell me that the type has gotten smaller and I'm not going blind?
Must have been something I did, what do I do to make the type larger, like it was yesterday?

Semper Fi

Are you referring to the text on the web page? If so - you may have hit the CTRL button as you were using the mouse wheel - that will increase/decrease the font.

If you hold down the control button and hit plus...it will enlarge everything on the screen (believe me, I've used this feature after a few samples) Hit Control and the minus and it returns to smaller.

Mark

Thanks for the help

I'm not too sharp on the computer, well, I'm not too sharp on anything.
I'm still trying to post a picture, can't seem to get it to work, I've tried both ways that I have shown, but it just won't do it. I'll keep on trying.
Thanks for all the help

Semper Fi

I'm not too sharp on the computer, well, I'm not too sharp on anything.
I'm still trying to post a picture, can't seem to get it to work, I've tried both ways that I have shown, but it just won't do it. I'll keep on trying.
Thanks for all the help

Semper Fi

The easiest way to post a picture is to create an online gallery under your profile. Then click on the picture after you've uploaded it, and it will give you the code to past into your post. It will have two lines of code, one is the direct web url, the other is the forum code which begins and ends with brackets '[ ]'

Eddie

I went to my profile, but could not find anything about "create on line gallery"
As I said, I'm not very sharp with this computer stuff. How about making it about 3rd grade level as to how to create a online gallery.

Thanks

Semper Fi

In the "My Profile" there is an "Alubms" section on the right hand side. Click there and you can add an album and upload pictures. Once they are uploaded you will see 2 urls at the bottom - one is the http url to the picture - the second one is the image tag which allows you to embed the image into the message.

Well, I did something, I uploaded some pictures, I don't know where they came from or who they are, I think I'm on the right track now, at least I can post a picture, even if I don't know where the picture came from?????

Semper Fi

Okay, I got one in there, but don't get the same screen so I can upload another one, what am I doing wrong or not doing to get to add another picture?

Thanks

Semper Fi

I think I did it, would someone check and see if it is just on my screen ?
Thanks
Semper Fi

Back